This is a real world study of Tinnitus among people who take Botox. It is created by eHealthMe based on 44 reports from FDA. In total 12,572 Botox users are studied.
Botox has active ingredients ofbotulinum toxin type a. It is used in aging changes in skin, movement - uncontrolled or slow, wrinkles. Commonly reported side effects of Botox include eyelid ptosis, weakness, therapeutic response decreased, headache, injection site pain.
Tinnitus has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety.
On Mar, 31, 2013: 12,572people reported to have side effects when taking Botox. Among them, 44 people (0.35%) have Tinnitus.
Time on Botox when people have Tinnitus * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years|
Gender of people who have Tinnitus when taking Botox * :
Age of people who have Tinnitus when taking Botox * :
Severity of Tinnitus when taking Botox ** :
How people recovered from Tinnitus ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Skin wrinkling (28 people, 63.64%)
- Muscle relaxant therapy (4 people, 9.09%)
- Migraine (4 people, 9.09%)
- Torticollis (2 people, 4.55%)
- Headache (2 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Botox cosmetic (23 people, 52.27%)
- Botox purified neurotoxin complex (5 people, 11.36%)
- Clonazepam (4 people, 9.09%)
- Meclizine (4 people, 9.09%)
- Ativan (4 people, 9.09%)